Dear Sir or Madam,
We are very pleased to announce that the online application for the Executive Master in Development Policies and Practices (DPP) for 2018-2019 is now open (http://dpp.graduateinstitute.ch/home.html). The deadline for the application is March 15, 2018.
The DPP is an international Executive Master program jointly organized by the Geneva-based Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID) and the Asian Institute of Technology in Vietnam (AITVN). The program is designed for development practitioners, Asian and Expatriates, working for national, international, public or private organizations in the Greater Mekong countries (mainly Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam). The program is divided in 3 Modules that lasts 2 full-time months and 4 part-time months at the participants’ place of work.
– Module 1 (full-time): July – August 2018 in Hanoi, Vietnam (5 weeks)
– Module 2 (part-time): September – December 2018 (4 months at the participants’ place of work)
– Module 3 (full-time): January – February 2019 in Geneva (3 weeks in Geneva gathering all participants from other regions)
The criteria for admission are:
- Þ Professionals who currently hold or aspire to hold key positions in a development or international cooperation role, in public or private-sector, NGOs or civil society associations
- Þ University degree (minimum 3 years) and several years of professional experience (or an equivalent combination of training and experience)
- Þ Support of the candidate’s organization
- Þ Proficiency in English. Knowing Spanish and/or French is a plus
- Þ Optimal age: between 30 and 45 years
An introduction workshop of the DPP program will be held in Da Nang on Friday, 12 Jan 2017 Grand Mercure Da Nang hotel, Lot A1, Green Island, Hoa Cuong Bac, Hai Chau, Danang City, and in Can Tho on Monday, 15 Jan 2018 at AIT campus, Learning Resource Center, Can Tho University, Campus II 2-3 Street, Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho. For further information and to register to the workshop, please contact Ms. Bich Diep at: email@example.com, 0936262684 or Ms. Pham Thuy at firstname.lastname@example.org, 0983437728.
We do hope that this program is of interest to your organization and your partner institutions. We would highly appreciate your help in disseminating the program information to all potential candidates.
Dr. Nguyen Huong Thuy Phan
Academic Coordinator – Head of Region – Southeast Asia;
Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies